Monday 4 July 2011

sly fox

mr foxy on Portobello Road
so happy that the new fence in my garden hasn't deterred the fox cubs....a bold little fellow came right up to my living room window the other night - but sadly i didn't have time to snap a photo.  i haven't managed to get a shot of any of my garden visitors any lately (apart from the colourful one above - spotted at Portobello Market under the Westway).  i managed to get my hands on a copy of An Illustrated Guide to Cocktails by Orr Shtuhl and Elizabeth Graeber - with this gorgeous sly fox on the front cover.
you sophisticated fox!

a great little boo - not only does it give you some beautifully illustrated classic cocktail recipes but also the stories behind their names (& i don't know if it was deliberate but the book actually SMELLS lemony!) - it will certainly come in handy on my new brekkie/alkie bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment