Monday 1 February 2010

boucherie moderne

despite my allegiance to the wonderful Neil Bass of Tattoo-fx in Burgess Hill who did my most recent  lovely tattoo a while back....
 by Neil

i was really truly blown away by the amazing belgian dudes of Boucherie Moderne and spent the majority of my time at the Brighton Tatttoo Convention  this weekend gawking at them from the sidelines of their stall, seething with envy at the lucky punters getting inked...i am DEFINITELY paying them a visit next time i'm over in Bruxelles...wow....totally f***king awesome and completely my cuppa tea...

all above by jef


by kostek  (i badly want those birds on my other shoulder)

by lea
by piet du congo (fab fun scribbles)

 i def have a thing for these frenchies as one of my first was by french-born artist Bugs - previously of Camden Market and now based in LA and my recent one was heavily influenced by the brilliant Yann Black of your meat is mine ....bring on the invasion...

1 comment:

  1. can so see why you love this stuff...would like them to come up with one, or two (for the boys) that look like tiny weeny ants now, but as they grow, they stretch and become "the image" ...."the image" having yet to be decided...but these guys look like they would get it...of course, we don't know how much the boys will grow.....must put them in a bucket of shit...

    ReplyDelete