Thursday 2 December 2010

Mattressland Calendar 2011...AVAILABLE NOW!


2011 Mattressland Calendar NOW AVAILABLE  (well, they are in the post on their way to me now and due to arrive next week) and I will be offering them for sale at the bargain price of £5.00.  it's a folded desk calendar style and is choc full of beautiful and amazing photos of abandoned mattresses taken over the past year. most of the mattresses are from my local area of Harlesden, London, NW10 (aka Mattressland) tho some are from further afield.  i am always keen to receive contributions from elsewhere and have in the past been sent them from the USA and Australia.  the 2010 calendars flew like hot cakes (?) so if you would like one of the 2011 variety, please email me at: onbeschoft@googlemail.com - to pre-order, and i will post them to you asap...or wait for me to get the Pay Pal button set up on my blog....!

No comments:

Post a Comment